Home About Me My Classroom TeachersPayTeachers Pinterest Instagram Image Map

Sunday Bookshare #2

Happy Sunday! I am excited to share my 2nd Sunday Bookshare!! This week I created freebies to accompany "The Dot" by Peter H. Reynolds and "Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun" by Maria Dismondy! Check them out here!


A quick synopsis about each book:
Spaghetti in a Hot Dog Bun:
All About: having the courage to be who you are, celebrating your uniqueness
Activity I Included: A graphic organizer to record/illustrate pictures of how your students are unique. They interview 3 other classmates too!

The Dot:
All About: everyone is creative in their own way, not giving up when you feel like you have failed, finding the beauty in art
Activity I Included: Students create their own "dot" masterpiece- an opportunity to be creative!

Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment